About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Treasure Box and Clockwork Butler Event (Day 12)

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest
Class: Ranger/Jester(Bow)
Level: 76/75

For the 2nd to last day of this awesome 2 week event, we have been given 2 Drop events. The Treasure Box and Clockwork Butler events. Unfortunately, just like for day 11, I didn't play much, if at all for this event, so I am only going to be able to tell you what the event was all about and my personal thought(s) on them.

Treasure Box. This event is just like any other Box/Bag Drop event. As your killing monsters, you have a chance to find a Treasure Box, and inside these boxes, you can get one of the following :

* Black Sunglasses
* Black Glasses
* Red Mini Glasses
* Red fashion sunglasses
* Event Sunstone
* Event Moonstone
* Yellow Balloon (Adds 150 HP)
* Pink Balloon (Adds 50 ATK)
* Blue Balloon (Adds 100 DEF)
* Baby Blue Dragon (permanent)
* Baby Tiger (Permanent)
* Baby Monkey (Permanent)

Is FlyFF serious right now? This box is absolutely INSANE. Everything that you can get out of this box is amazing. (Some a little more amazing then others.) Sunglasses, Balloons and Pickup Pets? I bet that people were farming these boxes like crazy and either opening them, or selling them for a crazy price (probably around 30-40mil each). This is one event that I really wish I could partake in. Maybe in more than an EXP event. Especially for new players to the game, getting one of the items in this box can net you a pretty could hunk of cash, or even some help getting you to those later levels. This was an absolute great box to be added for an event, well done FlyFF.

Clockwork Butler. As for this event, there really isn't much to say. It is just like the Mocomochi event where you will find a Clockwork Butler roaming around all of Madrigal, and if you kill it, you have a chance of getting one of these items:

* Clock Bike Chance Box
* Cloak of the Night Sky
* White Rabbit Chance Box
* Toothed Wheel
* Small Toothed Wheel

Even though the Toothed Wheel and Small Tooth Wheel are useless, the other 3 are absolutely awesome. (Just a note, I got these item(s) off of flyff.wiki so they may not be 100% correct. If anyone knows additional item(s) that can be found, please post in comments.) Just like the Mocomochi event, I am not a huge fan of this event either. I have never seen an Mocomochi or the Clockwork Butler around during any of those events, and I know if I do find one, it will drop nothing useful for me.

Overall, day 12 was a great day for 1 reason, Treasure Boxes. I really wish I was able to play for this day because I would have attempted to farm all day in order to get as many boxes as I could have. However, seeing as School comes before FlyFF for me, I was unable to play. Unfortunately, Day 13 is going to be the same way. I have school pretty much all day (damn college), so I won't be able to play much, if at all. But don't worry, I will still be giving my thoughts on it as well as what final event(s) were brought to us.

1 comment:

  1. I farmed for almost 2 hours and didn't see a single treasure box. Also others opened like 90 and didn't get anything besides suns/moons and balloons, apparently it was too good to be true lol, I was excited about it too. Hopefully the last day will be good, today's is cool but I can't get on much.

    ReplyDelete