About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia
Class: Ranger
Level: 75

How's it going all you FlyFFers. If you are reading this, then you must have stumbled upon my blog. What I plan on doing here is sharing my experiences with FlyFF with all of you and hopefully learning more about my viewers and maybe even having a friendly conversation in game.

For all of you who don't know me, and I'm sure that's most of you, my name is Mike, but in game I go by Ainia (Yes, I know I'm a guy playing as a female, but I did it based on gear hehe). I have been playing FlyFF on and off since V2. I have made countless characters on almost every server, but I always end up back on Lawolf. It is safe to say that Lawolf is definitely my favorite server that is available. I have also played just about every class aside from Psy. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I have never made one and I have never had the urge to make one.

My class of choice, as of now, and probably for the rest of my FlyFF career, is a Ranger. I find them to be so much fun and I never get bored of playing it. What could be cooler then getting a group of 50+ mobs and AoEing them down with 4 different abilities. Each of which, are cooler then the last.

Now, there has been a lot of debate, with other people and even myself, as to what stat build is best for a Ranger. And my answer to that question is....there is no single best build. In my experiences throughout the game, I find that any class can do very well with whatever possible build you can think of. (But please don't make a full INT blade, that will get you nowhere ^_^). The build that I have come to land on time and time again, has been full DEX. Many people that I know like to add 30-50 STA just for that extra survivability, but, for me, full DEX is the way to go.

Anyway, I didn't mean for this post to go into a "Ranger Guide." I just wanted to give you all some background information about myself and who I am in FlyFF. I will be updating this blog just about every day, or at least 5 times per week. I will keep you all informed as to what I am doing, and what my thoughts are as I level up to HERO!!!.

Hopefully you all enjoy my blog from here on out. And if there is anything that I can improve on, or just something that you would like my opinion on, please, don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Thanks again for stopping by, and I look forward to keeping up with this.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment