About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Dungeon Idea

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia
Class: Ranger
Level: 76

Hey everyone. This is going to be a shorter post then usual due to time (Working a 15 hour day is never any fun).

I was just thinking today, while I was leveling my new character, about the idea of a new Dungeon/Cave. What I think this game could use, is a dungeon or cave area that has all "red" monsters in it. The main reason I think this is a good idea is because I feel people who play AoE classes don't have the same leveling space as people who 1v1.

For example, whenever I try to level my Ranger, weather it's in Azria or Tower, I always get KS'ed by people who are 1v1ing. It makes it so hard to level efficiently when I gather about 20-30 monsters and then by the time I get to AoEing them, someone comes up and starts killing them off. Now, I know at lower levels, you can just change channels and you should be in the clear to AoE. But, when you get to the higher levels, it seems like every channel is always packed with players and the only way to level efficiently is to play really late at night or really early in the morning.

Anyway, this is just a thought and I was wondering what you guys think about it. Please let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, technically the Ivillness dungeon is all red. I think the idea is interesting, but how would your RM survive? I think the repeated deaths would get frustrating, though it'd be great for solo AOEs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. I think if they added "safe zones" in the dungeon, and that's where the RM stayed, I think it would be pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete