About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back To School Super Sale - Preview

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest
Class: Ranger/Jester
Level: 76/50

Hello again FlyFFers. Before I go into my post for the day(sorry for it being so late, I had a hectic day of work), I want to bring your attention to my change to my Character info above. If you read my post on new characters, then you already know that I was making a new character. Well, I have been playing him a bit and I am enjoying him 150%. Despite the name, I haven't decided if I want to play it as a YoYo Jester or a Bow Jester.Your probably wondering how have I not decided if I'm level 50. Well, I leveled to 30 without putting any skill points in, but from 30-50, my friend has been plvling me. I will continue to play this character and I will keep you all updated on how it comes.

But anyway, back to what this post is really about, and that is the "Back To School Super Sale."

If you all have been paying attention, then you probably already know what I am talking about. Well, this event is going to last from August 18th, till the 24th, and it will definitely be worth it, and here are my reasons why:

1. New items are being brought to the Cash Shop. And when I say new, I mean, never before seen. These items include :

* The Bushido Yukata Set for males
* The Bijin Yukata Set for females
* The Flying Car "The Hot One"
* The Flying Car "Model TR-ex"
* The Pet Tiger Cub
* The Scroll of Name Change

All of these items, especially the Name Change Scroll have never been seen before. So, all of you who love your CS items, this will be an awesome week for you.

2. The XProtect + Sunstones and Moonstones Bundles (with 25 Scrolls and 12 Suns and 12 Moons). Oh ya, 50% OFF!!

3. The SProtect + Sunstones Bundle (with 25 Scrolls and 12 Sunstones). Also 50% OFF!!

4. Buy 1 Get 1 Free on certain items or packages. Each day, starting August 18th - 24th, there will be a new item or package in the Cash Shop that will be Buy 1 Get 1 Free. The item has already been given to us, and that item is the Scroll of Reduction A.

5. A re-visit of the 7 Day Mystery Party Event. However, this time, instead of it being 7 days, it will be lasting 14. That's right, 14 days where there will be a surprise event each day.

So, just from the preview I can tell you that this patch is going to be one that you definitely want to be around for. Not only is the Cash Shop getting revamped with new items, but there will be a different event everyday for the next 14 days. So my advice to you, if you are an avid FlyFF player, is to logon everyday and see what treat we are being given each day,

No comments:

Post a Comment