About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Premium Box and Mocomoci (Day 2)

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest
Class: Ranger/Jester
Level: 76/54

It is now day 2 of the 14 day, double event per day event. Today, we were graced with Premium Boxes and Mocomoci boxes (I think). To be honest, I didn't come across a Mocomoci Box, or anything that had to do with a Mocomoci at all.

Anyway. This post is going to be pretty short because my experiences with day 2 didn't go as well as day 1.

For 1, out of the 3-4 hours of leveling I tried to do today, I didn't get a single event item. Not even a single Premium Box. Now, I know the drop rate on these event boxes were supposed to be low, but I didn't think they were going to be THAT low. I would have to say that I killed over 600 monsters, and not getting even 1 event item is a little ridiculous. But, I know that event item were dropping, at least the Premium Boxes, because I saw a bunch of people trying to sell them in their private shops.

Well, since I didn't get a single box, I have no real input on the item(s) that you can receive from it. I know my friend got a couple Upcut Stones, an Activation, and that was about it for him.

So, overall, my thoughts on day 2 were...eh. I wasn't really impressed with these 2 events as I didn't get anything out of it, and the people that I did speak to, didn't get anything THAT impressive. Hopefully day 3 will be a much more successful event day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment