About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

2X Rain EXP and Power Up Event (Day 10)

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest
Class: Ranger/Jester(Bow)
Level: 76/75

This event is almost over, but with a few more events, I am still looking forward to see what FlyFF is going to treat us with. For day 10, we have been given the 2X Rain EXP event and the Power Up Event. Honestly, did I call this or what? If you guys have been following along, the last Power Up event that was given, I said that it would be awesome if it was paired up with an EXP event, and what do you know, it has been. Thanks FlyFF :)

2X Rain EXP. Well, this even needs no introduction, but, I will give one anyhow. What this event does, is, during the Rain, you will receive 2X EXP. This rain can last quite a bit of time, or, it can last only 1 hour. It is random, or at least I think it is. So, when you see it raining, that is your queue to get to the leveling, and get to the leveling fast. If you noticed my level at the top, I did manage to go from 74-75 during this. It may not seem like a lot, but I didn't get a lot of play time...again. It seems like whenever there is an EXP event, my playtime gets severely cut down. The reason this time....work. Curse you WORK!!!!!. Anyway, I was glad to get to 75 because its one of those levels where you feel accomplishment. Not to mention, my mentor-pupil bond was completed and each of us received some points :)

Power Up. This event is where your character gains both attack and defense points for the entire duration of the event. I do not know how much was given, although I think it was +150, but please correct me if I'm wrong. There really isn't much input on this event, other than it had the perfect pairing with the EXP event. Getting bonus attack and defense while getting 2X EXP is awesome. Faster killing speed + 2X EXP = Amazing Leveling.

Overall, day 10 was a great day for event. Even though I was unable to take complete advantage of it, there are many players out there that definitely did. I am really looking forward to the last 4 days of this awesome 2 week event, and hopefully, FlyFF throws in a completely new event that no one has see before :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha yeah you certainly did call it, I thought of that as soon as I saw the event :) Was able to get almost a full level in a very short time in this event, pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete