About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lunar Zodiac Cloaks - This Weekend Only

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia
Class: Ranger
Level: 76

It's that time again folks. The Lunar Zodiac Cloaks have been put back into the Cash Shop, but for this weekend only! Now is the time to grab your desired cloak before they go away for quite some time and the prices start to skyrocket.

This, in my opinion, is a wonderful weekend sale. Getting these cloaks, along with 2 FREE Blessings, for only 1,800 GPots is a steal. What could possibly be better then buying a cloak with +320 attack, +8 stat of your choice, or 2 +4 stats.

If you remember before this sale hit, people were spending upwards of 1+billion (Lawolf server) for a Dragon Cloak (+320 attack), and they were very rarely seen in people's shops. But now, you can buy them for a much cheaper price.

On my server, Lawolf, people are selling their GPots for around 30-35/100. So 1,800 will run you between 540 and 720 million. Which is just about 30-50% off the price it was before the sale hit.

So, if you are as excited about this sale as I am, or you just want to get your cloak of choice before the weekend is over, then I wouldn't hesitate. This sale will be over before you know it, and people will start charging insane prices for the cloak that you are after.

No comments:

Post a Comment