About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Upgrade Bundles Sale and The Legendary Golden Weapon Exchange

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia
Class: Ranger
Level: 76

With another maintenance session down, we are brought with some more sales in the Cash Shop, as well as the addition of The Legendary Golden Weapon Exchange NPC.

First off, let's discuss The Legendary Golden Weapon Exchange. The way this works is, if you created a character during the Master's Journey to 120 event (between July 28th and August 24th), and you reach level 100, you get a coupon which you can exchange for a Legendary Golden Weapon of your choice. My first thoughts on this is, "This is a great idea. Getting a free Legendary Golden Weapon will save you a lot of money." However, the more I think about it, the less into this prize I get.

If you read my previous post on the Master's Journey to 120, I think getting to 100, let alone 120, is almost impossible within 1 month, especially if you are new to the game. However, if you have higher level characters, and you can fund your new character, with an amazing weapon, a +8 to +10 set that is (4/4), and great jewelery, this should be cake. The hardest part will be maintaining your attention span on your computer screen.

What I think they should have done instead was make the event The Legendary Angel Weapon Exchange. Upon reaching 75, you get a coupon that you can trade in for any Angel Weapon of your choosing. I feel that given the 1 month, players, both new and old to the game, will have no problem getting to 75. 75 levels is very doable in 1 month, and I have a feeling it will keep the interest of players to reach this goal.

Next, let's give the Upgrade Bundles Sale a look at.

1. The SProtect and Reversion Bundle (with 25 scrolls each). This bundle will give you 25 Spros(When failing an upgrade, the item is protected from breaking) and 25 Reversions (Reverts an awakened item to its original form). Originally this bundle costs 4,500 GPots. But with this event, it will only run you 2,250 GPots. I feel like this is an awesome deal. Getting 2 very hot items that are always sought after by players for 50% off is an amazing sale. I feel like many players will be purchasing GPots (both online and in-game.

2. The XProtect and Reversion Bundle (with 25 scrolls each). This bundle will give you 25 XPros(Scroll which protects a Unique weapon from destruction while upgrading it into an Ultimate weapon), and 25 Reversions(Reverts an awakened item to its original form). Originally this bundle costs 5,500 GPots, But with this event, it will only run you 2,750 GPots. I, unlike the Spro and Reversion Bundle, feel like this is not that much of a great deal. In my opinion, XPros aren't as sought after as many of the other scrolls. And pairing XPros with Reversions I feel isn't the best idea. If people were going to buy this bundle to sell everything, they, in my opinion, are better off buying the first bundle since it comes with 50 scrolls that are very sought after rather then just 25.

Overall, I feel like this maintenance update is alright. What I am most excited for is the SProtect and Reversion Bundle, both to use and to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment