About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

FlyFF Leveling Kit Giveaway

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia
Class: Ranger
Level: 76

Hey FlyFFers. Today, oh boy do I have a treat for you.

For those of you that don't know, and I am very sure that is almost all of you, I am a very big fan of MMORPG games. So, this means that I love subscribing to gaming newsletters via e-mail. Well, this is where I am going to share what I found with you all.

For those of you who enjoy free stuff (I'm sure that's everyone), please go to the following link :

http://www.mmoabc.com/giveaway/flyff-leveling-kit-giveaway
*Right Click the link and open in a new tab or window so you are not navigated away from this page*

What you will find here is a free Leveling Kit that is being given away to everyone who is a member of this site. All you have to do is sign up, activate your account through your e-mail, and then you will receive a KEY that you can submit at the following link:

https://secure.gpotato.com/login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fbilling.gpotato.com%2FFillup%2FFillupFrm.asp
*Right Click the link and open in a new tab or window so you are not navigated away from this page*

Once you click the link and login, scroll down to gPotato Coupon and check that box. They submit your key. Once this key is submitted, you will receive your free Leveling Kit.

I bet you are wondering what this leveling kit contains. Well, I will not keep you waiting. The following is everything that is in the kit :

* Upcut Stone x20 (Increases Attack Power by 20% for 20 minutes)
* Vital Drink X x20 (Sustains full Force Points for 20 minutes)
* Refresher Hold x20 (Sustains full Magic Points for 20 minutes)
* Scroll of Amplification ES (S) x10 (Increases EXP by 50% for one hour)

That is right, you will be getting all of this simply by subscribing to this site, which I forgot to mention is 100% free and easy.

However, do not wait long, because as of now (August 16th, 5:21pm EST), there are only 747 Keys remaining.

So what are you guys waiting for? Go to the link that was posted above and claim your FREE Leveling Kit before it is too late!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for letting me know :) Will help out when I get incredibly bored of my slow leveling pace haha.

    ReplyDelete