About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Elegant Black Wings Chance Box and Power Up Event (Day 13)

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest
Class: Ranger/Jester(Bow)
Level: 76/75

Sorry about be late on the posting again, but with college and working out, I haven't had the most time in the world to play FlyFF or write on my blog in some time. But, with the excuses out of the way, I bring to you, Day 13. Elegant Black Wings Chance Box and Power Up Event. The Power Up event we are all familiar with, but as for the Elegant Black Wing Boxes, I must say that this is new to me. Never have I seen them before. So, with that said, lets get right into it.

On another side not, since I didn't play during this event, I will just give general information about the event(s).

Elegant Black Wings Chance Box. These boxes work just like every other box/bag event. As you kill monsters, you have a chance to receive a box, which, when opened, can have any of these prizes stored inside:

* Elegant Black Wings x1
* Hot Ddukguk x10
* Upcut Stone x5
* Cupid Wings x4
* Activition x5
* Vital Drink X x5
* Refresher Hold x5
* Flask of the Tiger x4
* Flask of the Lion x4
* Flask of the Rabbit x4
* Flask of the Fox x4
* Flask of Stone x4

Not really much to say about the contents of this box. In my opinion, not the best loot is held within it. Aside from the Black Wings and the Upcut Stones, I feel that this box is a little lacking, and won't be selling for too much on the market. The Flasks are a good touch, but in my opinion, this isn't a box that I would personally farm. To be completely honest, I am not a fan of faster flying gear. I'm not too sure why people spend millions, or sometimes billions of penya on something that will make you go slightly faster. But, then again, I guess if you have the money and nothing else to buy, why not right?

Power Up. Just like the 2 previous times this event was given to us, both your attack and defense have been increased. I think this time its 200 attack and 200 defense, but I may be wrong, so please correct me if I am. Again, like i said in a previous post, I wish they paired with an EXP event, or at least an event that had better boxes. But I guess you can't get everything you ask for.

Overall, I think this was an OK day. Not the best, but yet, not the worst. Do I think it was work it being the 2nd to last event? Actually, YES. I am very glad that they didn't have some super amazing event as the 2nd to last one because with what they did, they are building up to, what I hope to be, an awesome last day to this awesome 14 day event.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly the last day wasn't that incredible, they kind of wound down I think, was still fun however.

    ReplyDelete