About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Little Mia Chance Box and Cheer Event (Day 11)

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest
Class: Ranger/Jester(Bow)
Level: 76/75

Just a heads up, I am sorry that this post is a day late, but, I just started school ad I haven't exactly had the most time to do much. However, just because school has started, this doesn't mean that I am going to give up on this blog. I will still be trying my hardest to post everyday so make sure you stay following :)

On day 11, the Little Mia Chance Box and Cheer Event was given to us. I am pretty sure the Little Mia Chance Box is a brand new event, and if it's not, it is at least new to me. As for the Cheer event, we have seen this before, however, the EXP rates for the Cheer have been increased from 2X to 3X!!!!. But, before I get into that, let's talk about the Little Mia Boxes.

Little Mia Chance Box. These boxes are just like all other box events. These boxes will drop as you kill monsters all over Madrigal. Unfortunately, in the little bit of time that I did play, I didn't come across a single box (as usual). Also, I am not really sure what these boxes contain other than a Little Mia Pickup Pet of course. If anyone else knows what these boxes contain, please leave it in the comments.

Cheer Event. Well, this great event is back once again. Even though I didn't get much use out of it, mostly because my Leach didn't have any cheers because he kept getting d/c'ed, my leach did enjoy it very much. I believe I got my leach roughly 6 levels with the 3X EXP Cheer. Just so all of you know, 3X EXP is CRAZY!!!. Pair this with an Azria ticket and some amps and you will turn into a leveling machine. Now, I play on Lawolf which is normal rate EXP. Just imagine how all those people on Demian feel with this 3X EXP event. Since they have 2X EXP to begin with, the 3X EXP is an AMAZING boost for them. I can see anyone going from 100-120 in no time with this event.

Overall, I really with I was able to play during this event. I definitely could have hit 80 in this 1 day, but, school must come first. Since I was mostly in class for the entire day, I wasn't able to grind out those levels and get my goal of 80 completed.

P.S. Let me know how you guys did during this event. Did you get any Little Mia's? Did you get a super amount of levels? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment