About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Spike Drop and Sunstone Drop Event (Day 1)

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest
Class: Ranger/Jester
Level: 76/52

Welcome back everyone. Now through the next 2 weeks, all my posts are going to be on the 2 events that are being held everyday due to the event from the recent patch. I will be giving you all my opinion on each of the events and letting you know how they went for me. What this means is that I will be updating my blog every night or even the next morning so I can take advantage of the event(s) going on and let you guys know how I did with it.

The first day of the 14 day event started off very hot. Spike Box and Sunstone Drop event. These have to be 2 of my favorite events that have been introduced to FlyFF.

What could be better then having an increased drop rate of Sunstones. Since I am constantly upgrading my gear, I am always in the need of Sunstones. So rather paying 800k-1mil per Sunstone, I can now find them much easier while I level. The only downfall to the Sunstone Drop Event is that all the Sunstones that you do get, are going to be EVENT. This means that you cannot trade them or put them in a private shop to sell. While some people may think this is not that great, I on the other hand, do not mind this at all.

As with the Sunstones, what could be better then getting a Box that when opened can contain all different types of flasks, scrolls, or even a Spike Pickup Pet. I absolutely love these boxes. Even if the drop rate on them is low, it doesn't really bother me. It always seems like I get some good stuff from them that I end up selling and making some money. Yes, you heard me right. You are able to sell the items that you get from the box, or even, the box itself. (Prices may vary depending on server)

Below is how many Sunstones I received as well as how many boxes I picked up:

Sunstones - 24
Spike Boxes - 4 (Within these 4, I received got various Flasks and 5 Scrolls of Res)

Overall, I really enjoyed day 1 of this 14 day event. I feel that 2 events per day is going to bring in a lot of people and make them start grinding again, especially if there are 2X EXP events. Well done FlyFF and I am looking forward to day 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment