About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

I won the Blog for Rewards

Well, the title does say it all.

First off, I would really like to thank the Bloggers over at US_FlyFF for recognizing my blog and publicizing it to the rest of the FlyFF community. Even though it has been 3-4 months since my last post, I am still very thankful that my blog was picked as a winner.

When I first started this blog, I really didn't have any intention on winning. To be honest, I didn't even expect people out there to read it, let alone leave me comments. Seeing as I only have a few followers, and that is perfectly fine with me, I do thank each and every one of you for following along my FlyFF journey.

I have just recently returned to playing FlyFF. I had to take quite a long break due to real life stuff, but now that it has been fully resolved, I am back to playing a game that I really do enjoy...FlyFF. I will be updating this blog as frequently as I can. Giving you my thoughts about patches, and events, as well as having you guys and girls follow along my character. Hopefully the followers that I have now will stick around for the ride once again, and I welcome new followers aboard.

Thank you again

-Mike

P.S. Here is the link to the post by US_FlyFF : Blog for Rewards Winner

3 comments:

  1. Which character would you like your prize to go to? (character name/server)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Server: Lawolf
    Character: FemaleFighter

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. It's good to see that you're back!

    ReplyDelete