About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Creating My Personal RM

Well, after talking to a bunch of my friends in game, as well as reading your thought(s) Altaius, I have decided, if you couldn't already tell my the title, to start my own personal RM.

What I plan to do is make this character, probably tomorrow, and try to level her up as fast as I can. I want to get her within the 19 level range of my BP so that I can dual client with her and not have to worry about looking for a RM.

However, in order to make this fun for both myself, and you guys as the readers, I wanted you guys/girls to follow me along my journey to leveling up my future RM. What I wanted to do was take a couple screen-shots while I was leveling, or maybe even some video clips of my plvls (cause you know I am going to need to get plvled), and show them to you guys so you can track my progress.

Also, I wanted to extend this idea to my BP once I start leveling her again. I feel it would be cool, for my readers, to be able to see me do some leveling by watching it on video. My plan was, on my BP at least, was to show me getting my last 1% to level and then showing you my level up. I feel it would be cool to see my "grinding" sessions and you guys can see how I play.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this idea or how else I can make it fun for you guys. Since, I blog for my viewers, and I feel most blogs aren't as interactive, I want to start heading in that direction. I encourage you guys to leave me a comment, even if its quick, letting me know what you guys would like to see out of me in my future posts.

Thanks again :)

2 comments:

  1. hehe, I wanted to do a few video posts myself. It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds interesting, I´m leveling 2 assistants, 1 will be a RingMaster and the other will be a BillPoster.
    You can find them in the server aibbat.

    - castigad (lvl 46) [RM]
    - SweetShot (lvl 17) [BP]

    ReplyDelete