About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally Able To Login

A quick post just letting you guys and girls know that after much wait, I have finally been able to log into the game. I honestly have no idea what was causing this problem for me. I thought that it was a corrupted file or something that was causing my game to instantly freeze, but that wasn't the problem. I know this because i tried a full uninstall of the game and then a full reinstall and that still didn't work. The only thing that I can think of for this not working is maybe....yea...I got nothing.

But whatever. Since I am finally able to log into the game, I will be able to throw some more posts at all of you. Hopefully you guys have enjoyed my posts recently, and sorry again for the delay in them. I was going to post on my thoughts of the patches today, but I will leave that for tomorrow since I got a ton of college work to get done tonight.

Thanks again for your patience :)

P.S. If you are interested in the game League of Legends, click on the League of Legends tab and follow the link that it gives you. It will take you to my second blog that is all about the game that I have been playing for quite some time. Hopefully if will spark some interest for those of you who are looking for a new game to play.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment