About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Return Back to FlyFF

Well guys. After like 4-5 months of not playing FlyFF, it is now safe to say, that I have returned. The break that was taken was due to school, having a job, and I just needed a bit of a break from this game after all my playing throughout the summer :)

This isn't going to be a long post, just a few things that I have noticed since my return.

V16 is now in effect. This is crazy. I remember playing this games since like V5. This game has come quite a long way, and our fellows at G-Potato are very devoted to their game. Having weekly patches that bring new events that keep their players playing, and keep their players addicted. V16 is already looking awesome. I have only played for maybe 30 mins. And when I say played, I take that lightly. I pretty much spent all that time getting familiar with the controls, my character, my items, and everything else around me. After I had that down, it was off to check the merchants and see how the prices have changed. I must say, I was pretty amazed to see that prices really haven't fluctuated as much as I would have guessed. The only thing that I can really see is that the prices for Azria tickets have went up by what I have noticed, 15 mil or so. This isn't really that unexpected because when I stopped playing, the price was going up and I expected them to keep going up.

Aside from this, I really didn't get a chance to play around with anything else. I still want to do a "returning damage test" for my 1v1 BP. I haven't heard much about them to see if they are still effective or if they have lost their touch. But that doesn't matter, because I will still be playing her :)

**A quick message to my follwers**

I will be updating this guide pretty regularly throughout every week. So please be patient and I hope you will enjoy the content that will be provided :)

1 comment: