About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My BladePoster's Damage Test....And new Shield

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest/FemaleFighter
Class: Ranger/Jester(Bow)/BP(1v1)
Level: 76/76/90

Couple of you guys asked for it, both on my blog and in game, so here it is. In this video I do a short damage demonstration showcasing my clean and crit damage on Clocks. I understand that he is sort of a low level, but I figured it would pose a good demonstration to the damage that I do. Plus, I damage test on this mob a lot, so its nice to see my improvements.

Let me know what you guys think....Enjoy

Make sure to watch this in HD and Full Screen.

2 comments: