About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Best Way To Get Going...Again?

Hey guys. This is another quick post mostly asking for help from you all.

Since my recent return to FlyFF, I have been in quite the dilemma. I am currently a level 91 1v1 BP with moderate gear. By moderate I mean a level 9 Vagrant Set that has all the essential awakes that a 1v1 BP needs to have. I am also carrying a HK +10 with a pretty decent awake and Earth +10. My shield is also granting me +12 or 13 crit I believe, I am not exactly sure...Actually, if you want to check my gear, check out one of my previous posts where I show-off the gear I am using....And yes, before you say anything about my crappy rings and earrings, I know they are terrible, and they definitely need to be upgraded.

Now, the point of this post was to ask you guys for a little advice. I normally just ask for your thoughts on patches and how you think they panned out over the course of the week. But, for this post, I am in some dire need of help. Being a 91 1v1 BP, and tight on cash is no easy task. I have been looking all over the place for a FS-RM to level with, but with no Full Shout, I have had no luck.

So now, I resort to only a few choices:

1. Shop around. Looking for deals so that I can make money. And by this of course, I mean play the merchant game until I have a sufficient amount of money in order to upgrade some of my gear to make leveling a bit easier. Also, if I do this, I would do this until an EXP event comes around, when all the RM's come out of hibernation.

2. Solo level. I know this is a very rough idea. Especially with the gear that I have. If I had a +8 or +10 set, then this wouldn't be as bad. But having only a +3 set, with next to no armor, I get hit like a truck, especially if I get hit with a critical strike. Also, I know the EXP is pretty bad when leveling by yourself.

3. Dual-Client with a level 1 character that I have while I level. Again, not having amazing gear is going to hurt me since I will be using food for a long time, and using lots of it. The EXP would be much better, but it would still be pretty rough.

4. Stick to looking for a FS-RM to level with. I know that this is probably the best option, but I am just getting way to impatient. I would really like to play this game and start my grind to 139, but it's getting so dam hard to find a RM to level with. If only there was a way in order to get a Full Time RM

5. Level a new character (probably a RM) while I keep an eye on chat for an RM's looking for a level 91 to level with. I would of course Dual-Client my BP for the buffs, so leveling wouldn't be such a pain. Especially if I can grab a power-level all the way to RM status.

These are pretty much all the options that I have. So, what I would like all my readers to help me with, is let me know what you guys think I should do. Please leave a comment with what option you think is best and leave a little reason as to why you would choose that.

Thanks a bunch :)

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for the shorter path, I would level a RM or just keep looking for a partner.

    Easiest way to earn money if you have some is through the market game.

    If you don't have any, a low level box farmer does wonders. Contamination has a blog about it, and if you scan through my blog, you'll see my box farmer, Perspective.

    Some decent gear and capping him at level 15 works well. (You could even use your BP gear, although the box farmer doesn't really crit well.

    I had the same problem but now I solo level. I switched from a vagrant set to a shurand set, and it's done me wonders.

    ReplyDelete