About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Gear Upate on my...BladePoster

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest/FemaleFighter
Class: Ranger/Jester(Bow)/BP(1v1)
Level: 76/76/89

In honor of Xurtan's Retiring, I thought that it would be appropriate to showcase how my "BladePoster" is coming along. Below, is a short video that I put together that showcases my current gear. I know it's no Xurtan gear, but, I haven't been playing this character for too long. Also, everyone starts somewhere, and no one starts with amazing gear, or at least I don't. I hope you all enjoy this small video and I plan on uploading more videos that showcase me actually fighting.

(Sorry about the advertisement in the beginning of the video. This program I am using automatically puts them at the starts of their videos. Also, the quality isn't the best, but don't fret, I plan to research more into this program and bring HD to you guys. Thanks)

Learn more at the Gaming Wiki

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, certainly better than most of the stuff I have haha. Good luck leveling it up and such :) Bladeposters sound like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, no fighting? I wanted to see you crit some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry. I will be uploading a video tomorrow showing my damage both with and without Link (RedScroll) :)

    ReplyDelete