About Me

Long Island, New York, United States
I'm a 20 year who is currently attending college with a major in Computer Engineering. I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life and I am totally OK with that. People always ask me, "Don't you ever get bored of video games?" And my response?, "Absolutely Not." The way I see it, video games is a way I can get away from reality and relax in an environment where no matter what happens, it's not going to change the outcome of my everyday life, at least I hope it won't :). As stated earlier, I have been a gamer pretty much my entire life. But, within the past year, I have thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to share my gaming experiences with people from all around the world?" Well, that is the premise behind this blog. Within this blog, you will find different pages for the different video games that I am currently playing (PC/Mac Only). Within each games respective page, I will be posting about my thoughts on the game, different updates or patches, and even giving you guys and girls some tips that have helped me in the past with these games. Hopefully you enjoy the content I will provide, and hopefully you will be a long time reader :)

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1.5X EXP and Sunstone Drop Event (Day 14)...LAST EVENT

Server: Lawolf
Name: Ainia/YoCroJest
Class: Ranger/Jester(Bow)
Level: 76/76

Welcome to the last day of this amazing 14 day, dual event, event (if that makes any sense XD). The first thing that I would like to point out is that YES, I was finally able to play and gained a level on my Bow Jester. Unfortunately though, I wasn't able to play for long. Anyway, lets get into the events.

1.5X EXP and Sunstone Drop. These are the final 2 event that have been given to us. First thoughts, not SUPER AMAZING, but not bad whatsoever. In my opinion, I would have like to see a different event instead of the Sunstone Drop because I have over 300 Sunstones and I have no idea what to do with them other then sell them. But anyway, lets get into detail about these events (even though there isn't much to talk about).

1.5X EXP. Well, this one is pretty self explanatory. During the entire day, you will be receiving a 1.5X EXP increase for everything you kill. SO, what does this mean? Head for Azria. This is definitely worth buying a 1day Azria ticket, even though I am against them, and getting your grind on. This is pretty much what I did and I was able to pump out a full level in about an hour or so. What I like to do during EXP events, is, kill monsters lower than the ones I normally train on, or that I can kill within 2 seconds. By doing this, my EXP per hour increases by quite a bit and I am able to milk the EXP event.

Sunstone Drop. Again, a very explanatory event. During the day, you will have an increase in the chance of getting Sunstones. Unfortunately, they will be event, which means they are untradable, which in my opinion, is very, very annoying. Even though I am constantly upgrading my gear, I still find that I have WAY to many Sunstones. Even during times where there is no Sunstone Drop Event, I am still finding them like crazy.

Overall, the final 2 event were pretty decent in my opinion. I feel like they could have been a little better, but I will not complain with what I was given. I was able to gain a level, and pickup a few Sunstones in the process.

My overall experience during this amazing 14 day event was pretty good. Some events I wasn't a big fan of, but that didn't stop me from bashing this entire event that was given to us. Let me know what you guys though of this event and if you would like to see FlyFF give something like this to us again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment